PMIS ADMINISTRATOR – SAUDI NATIONAL Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Min 5 years of experience of administrating and implementing EDMS and/or PMIS for construction or engineering projects.
- Experience in implementing PMWeb, Unifier and Aconex
- Good Knowledge of Construction and Engineering processes.
- Technical hands-on experience with SQL and SQL Server to perform with minimal or no supervision modification to or creation of:
– Form Development.– Data structure setup.– Database queries and xml scripting– User setup, access control.– u Designer and Visual Studio experience.
- Experience with integration systems through Web services and database links.
- Technical understanding of Oracle Unifier sufficient to assess the level of effort needed to address support requests.
- Very good technical understanding of PMWeb sufficient to assess the level of effort needed to address support requests.
- Ability to organize and manage tasks. Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy