Plastic Surgeon Job in Doha, Qatar at Forefront Middle East
Our client, well-known medical center under a big group, is looking for a Plastic Surgeon to join their team in Doha, Qatar. The main objective of this position is to examine and advise patients to determine their need of surgery.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery and identify associated risks.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the Hospital for patients.
- Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
- Coordinates follow up meetings with patients and monitor health condition after surgery or treatment.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques in order to improve procedures and surgery.
-Arab Speaker.-Surgeon Doctor for at least 5 years.-Specialty: Face. If the candidate has experience in body surgeon, it is a plus.-Required to travel in order to attend conferences.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Forefront Middle East
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Medical Clinic