Plastic Section Supervisor Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
To utilize assigned resources to produce sufficient finished goods to meet the company market requirements.
1. Administers company policies with respect to the management of assigned personnel, equipment, and materials.
2. With the cooperation of his senior, helps in doing the maintenance department budget.
3. With the cooperation of his senior, controls spending within approved budget.
4. Plans and organizes work assignments and projects within the department and according to priorities.
5. Recommends improvements and modifications to improve work / employees performance.
6. Doing the primary performance evaluation for all assigned personnel according to the company policy.
7. Counsels subordinates as required, utilizing interaction management techniques.
8. Helps in departmental training program to maintain personnel proficiency and adequate skill levels.
9. Maintains up-to-date manufacturing and safety standards pertinent to departmental operations. Keeps plant management informed of any changes 10. Ensures that all work in process products are manufactured, stored and delivered to the packing line to meet company objectives.
11. Maintains complete and accurate production / quality records of all items produced per company manufacturing and quality standards.
12. Doing, control, and record all required inspections for his department equipment.
13. Minimize losses or damage to assigned materials and equipment.
14. Doing all departmental required reports (man-hours, daily, weekly and monthly reports, safety report,..)
15. Helps in scheduling section personnel vacations to ensure work continuity in proficient manner.
16. Helps in scheduling section personnel working hours to ensure work continuity in proficient manner (according to the plant needs).
17. Ensure availability of the required raw and packaging materials, and spare parts for the department equipment.
18. Keeps his senior informed of any significant personnel, or equipment problems.
19. Contributes in the cost saving program.
20. In conjunction with the maintenance supervisor or team leader, formulates, implements, and monitors the departmental preventive maintenance program.
21. Monitors his assigned personnel attendance.
22. Ensure that all assigned personnel are following company safety rules and using the proper safety gears.
23. Ensure that all assigned are properly instructed and drilled in their duties for fire and chlorine emergencies.
24. Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained within his assigned area.
25. Performs other duties as assigned.
This positions in well known international FMCG Company.
The Total package is 13,000 SAR
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Min: 28
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Manufacturing