PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGER Job in Dubai, UAE at Progressive Global Energy
– Operational Experience on Day to Day running of a Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) incl Troubleshooting of WWTP.
– Process Engineering Experience for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
– Experience in MBR Technology – Past project experiences ideal with MBR Technology.
– Operational Experience with strong background in STP Domestic & Industrial Waste, Sludge Treatment, Anaerobic Digester, Odour Control Systems
– Well versed with LAB testing functionalities and terminologies with ability to assist LAB department in testing sewage water parameters.
– Previous Commissioning & Start-up related experience of any STP preferred.
– Proficient in DCS, PLC, SCADA functionalities
Added training Certifications
– H2S Gas detector Safety Training
– Permit To work (PTW) system training
– Chemical Handling & unloading know-how
Degree in Chemical engineering.
Experience: 10 – 12 years overall (with minimum 5 years experience in O&M of STP)
Duration: 6 months to 12 months, to start around Mid Dec 2021To find out more about Progressive Recruitment, please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
plant manager/ WWTP/sewage/chemical engineering
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Progressive Global Energy
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Utilities