Planning Engineer Job at Guildhall
The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a Planning Engineer as part of the build.
– 2.5 year duration, the Planning Engineer will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and multiple Subcontractors.
– The Planning Engineer will be responsible for reporting on Baseline programme, Scheduling and general assessment of subcontractors in line with the overall project plan and timeline to ensure the overall suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for the project.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
– Good experience in planning/scheduling software such as Primavera
– 8 years minimum experience of construction and project planning experience, ideally on large scale commercial, residential and industrial projects.
Demonstrable experience in:
– Cost control and scheduling.
– Project Management Information Systems.
– Project Scheduling and Tracking Software.
– Project Documentation Processes.
– Baseline programming
– Preferred candidates in Oman with transferable NOC can be considered
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.