Piping Supervisor Jobs in UAE at All Profiles
Title: Piping Supervisor
Company: All Profiles
Title: Piping Supervisor
Job Offer Number: 12385
Employer: All Profiles
Country: United Arab Emirates
Project Name: …
Role: Piping Supervisor
Location: Desert Area
Duration: 9 Months
Rest for Week: 0
Sector: Oil and Gas
Contract type: Other
Contract Starting Date: 30-JUL-20
Data posted: 23-DEC-20
Number of required person: 1
Brief Role Description: Piping Supervisor supervises all piping activities which is prepared by Piping Superintendent based on the General Project Schedule. Responsible for the development, planning, design of piping systems and for finding appropriate solutions to maintain, modify or develop those systems as appropriate.
Requirements: – Graduate Engineer with a minimum 12 years experience is required.
– Experience in the Middle East would be an added advantage.
– Fluent in English language.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
– Plans and strategize for work plan for the Piping department based on the overall project execution plan and strategy.
– Plan for the deployment and redeployment of resources for timely completion of work as has been planned for the Piping department.
– Represent the discipline for frequent review and update meetings with the client to attend to any concerns and also to give an update on the development of work as scheduled.
– Coordinate with other engineering discipline heads at the project site to review the overall progress in work and coordinate with them to assess any hold points that originate from a particular engineering discipline.
– Frequently assess the subcontractors for their work and quality standards for them meeting the project specifications.
– Supervise the team for timely and accurate work execution. Ensure that all the work activities get completed as per the quality norms and as per project specifications.
– Responsible for determining appropriate supplies and stock levels are maintained to meet functional targets, both within cost restraints and consistent with suppliers lead times.
– Responsible for investigating, collating and analyzing information to assist in the audits facilitated by the clients.
– Responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a safe and hazard free working environment. Formulates and develops safety policies and procedures with the help of the HSE Manager.
– Responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations, scheduling and technical support. Consults with other functions employees on the proper integration and requirements for timely completion of work as planned.
– Prepare the three week look ahead schedule report that needs to be submitted to the Planning department for review and inputs to draw up the final execution plan for the piping department.
– Carry out any other duties as and when required by the superintendent.