Physiotherapist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and ResponsibilitiesPatient Services:
- To plan, implement and be accountable for a high standard of Physiotherapy Services.
- To identify and implement those Physiotherapy programs needed to meet the needs of patients and their families or others referred for physiotherapy care.
- To maintain adequate treatment records and progress notes. Responsible for follow up treatment of his/her patients and keeping his/her patients files in order.
- To assess, treat and educate patients of all ages in order to optimize, maintain or rehabilitate highest possible level of independence in movement and physical function.
- To promote physiotherapy as a participating member of the multidisciplinary team involved with the program development, patient and community education, and promotion of health styles.
- Supervising Physiotherapy Technician and Physiotherapy Assistants.
Health Promotion and Education:
- To plan, supervise and be actively involved in educational programs for health professionals.
- To plan and actively participate in educational programs for patients andfamilies.
- To participate in continuing education programs and development of skills.
- To maintain patient confidentiality and act in an ethical and professional manner in accordance with codes of behaviour and policies and procedure.
- To use tact and good judgment in all communications when dealing with other staff members.
- To perform other applicable tasks within the realm of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Computer skills.Knowledge of Arabic/EnglishEducationPhysiotherapy
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Public Administration