PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – فني صيدلة Job in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia at Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains properly the pharmacy records, documents, statistics, and other paperwork in accordance with the departmental policies and procedures.
- Knows to follow and applies the aseptic technique in preparing all IV-admixtures.
- Maintains a high level of patience and tact when dealing with medical staff.
- Types labels, prepares and fills unit dose, IV admixture, total parenteral nutrition, and chemotherapy orders.
- Maintains adequate stock prepackaged medications and other supplies.
- Ensure that all pharmaceuticals are stored in a neat organized manner and assists in maintaining the predetermined stock levels.
- Ensure that all stocks in the pharmacy are “in date,” and packages all expired items for return to the warehouse for proper disposal.
- Exceptional professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Job Location
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Company Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Public Administration