Pharmacist – Production Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Responsible for ensuring all process materials, production facilities and processes are in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management system and cGMP requirements through proper monitoring procedures, effective training program and up-to-date documentations.
• Reports to Production Manager
• Reportees include Chemists, Operators & Production Line workers.
• No direct interaction with senior management / clients.
• Ensure that cGMP guidelines and SOPs are followed.
• Ensure that all production line functions and resources meet quality, cost and schedule.
• Completion of batch documentation.
• Develop and maintain production related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). • Monitor performance of products, operations and equipment’s against standards, promptly attend to changes and deviations.
• Review and make recommendation for improvement in area of processes, safety, sanitation and hygiene.
• Assist and ensure all validations are conducted timely and accordingly. • Assist and review production batch records to have all the necessary information for final approval and release decision.
• Ensure that effective training to production staffs is given and recorded.
• Any other production related duties that may be assigned by management as occasions arise
• Ensure compliance to SOPs, GMP and safety guidelines.
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
• Production of pharma products in cleanroom environment
• SFDA / cGMP guidelines
• GMP Basics
• Good Documentation Practice
• Good Laboratory Practice
• Planning and Organizing
• Leadership & Management
• Critical Thinking &Problem solving
• Negotiation & Presentation
• Communication (verbal & written)
• Customer Focus
• Computer Literacy
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing