Pharmacist – Arabic Speaking Job in Dubai, UAE at ManpowerGroup Middle East
This is a Contract role with ManpowerME – 12 months renewable contract
Job Title : Pharmacist
Location of work: Dubai
- Evaluate, prepare and submit drug registration applications and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve a favorable outcome.
- Prepare applications for registration of new products, variations to marketed products and renewals, where required.
- Assist with responses to deficiency letters and other requests for data from Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
- Maintain registration of currently approved products.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal departments, health authorities and industry bodies.
- Provide regulatory and product compliance expertise in the area of advertising and label claims for existing and new products.
- Develop packaging for new & existing products and comply with government regulations.
- Review labelling and product information for compliance with relevant regulations and codes
- Liaise with manufacturing sites when required
- Update regulatory systems.
- Authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to regulatory activities
- Reviewing and approving promotional & non promotional materials.
- Processing with any regulatory task.
- Support in the business transition
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency