PG Service Engineer Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
1. To schedule the Jobs inside the workshop and on customer site and allocate the proper resources (technicians, Parts, tools, etc.…) to insure the job handled in a professional way.
2. To insure the correct Job flow in the workshop and company rules are followed strictly.
3. To insure the payment against repair orders is secured prior to the delivery to the end users.
4. To insure all repair quotations are checked properly and all labor charges, parts, and Subcons. Are allocated correctly before forwarding it to the customer.
5. To check and sign all parts requisitions against repair orders and insure it match with the approved quotations ( or warranty)and insure that all quoted parts are replaced as per the scope of work .
6. To monitor the WIP and insure no old repair Jobs are opened without a proper justification and approval by his superior.
7. To monitor the time clocking on the Job Orders to make sure that all labor hours are correctly allocated.
8. To provide technical assistant to the technicians and insure the trouble shooting is performed in the correct way.
9. To assist in indenting the workshop manpower requirement and tools as well.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
2. Computer savvy
3. Worked with reputed Marine & Power generation equipment dealers.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Max: 45
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Mechanical Engineering