PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE – ACCOUNTANT Job in Doha, Qatar at Regency Group Holding
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable transactions.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Performing account reconciliations
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Must be self-reliant and able to work with limited supervision
• Minimum 5 years work experience on similar role or functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
• Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written), Knowledge of ERP, MS Outlook, MS Office etc.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Real Estate; Facilities & Property Management; Accounting
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Regency Group Holding
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Real Estate; Facilities & Property Management; Accounting