Patient Relationship Executive Jobs in Dubai at Aims Healthcare LLC
Title: Patient Relationship Executive
Company: Aims Healthcare LLC
· Strong customer contact experience.
· An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
· To answer and direct incoming phone calls.
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ensure all standard protocols set by the organization are maintained.
· Manage relationships with physicians, nurses, and the health care support team.
· Maintains relationship with all listed labs and other support facilities.
· Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
· Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
· Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Performing a variety of clerical duties, receiving sorting, distributing mail, sending out mailings, organizing correspondence, reports, and other documents.
· Ensure coordination of communication between patients and families and medical team to provide.
· patients and families with information on our services, procedures, and protocols.
· Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
· Monitors demand and analyze data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
· Other duties assign from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Ideal candidate should be a graduate and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Customer-centric and service oriented with a minimum of 2 years healthcare experience in customer care, Customer service, or front office.
· Should be of Pleasing Personality.
· Sound understanding of telephone etiquettes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED3,000.00 per month
Healthcare: 2 years (Required)