High-level Job Purpose Statement
Provides overall strategy, plans, and guidance for the retail sale of parts nationwide. Sets targets and monitors achievement of strategy, goals and targets for the retail parts business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommends strategy and action plans to develop the retail sales of parts across the kingdom.
- Modifies action plans as required to adjust to changing market conditions or new opportunities
- Participate with After Sales Director and Parts Manager to set pricing strategy within company policy guidelines
- Set retail pricing and discount and discount policy in line with agreed pricing structure and delegation matrix
- Participate with AS management and Finance to determine credit limits for corporate clients
- Analyze monthly performance reports for sales and initiate corrective actions as required
- Ensure overall performance of the retail business (profitability, performance ratios) by providing high quality analysis and recommendations
- Ensure that systems, processes, and policies are implemented and consistently followed and updated as required to accommodate the changing business environment
- Validate final ordering of retail parts
- Formalize guidelines policies, and common standards for retail sales
- Visit retail and outlet branches to ensure service levels.
- Develop and recommend incentive programs to reward high achievers against agreed upon performance objectives
- Attract, retain, and develop the right talent in the department
- Coach and mentor new members of the sales team
- Instill in the team a culture of customer service and satisfaction
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field – Masters Preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in automotive industry; 3 Years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; MS-Office (Advanced Excel)
- In-depth knowledge of automotive parts.
- Excellent leadership, management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Manufacture; Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7