Packaging Development Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Packaging Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and driving the implementation of packaging solutions that add value in line with the business plan and group packaging strategy.
- Control and monitor value-added packaging development.
- Deliver presentations both internally and to retailers on packaging initiatives and developments.
- Plan, coordinate and implement production trials within both the development and cost-saving processes.
- To agree and maintain specifications for all packaging components.
- To ensure competitive advantage with the implementation of a continuous improvement program for existing packaging materials.
- Communicate a budget spend with the relevant budget holder and generate concept development visuals with external suppliers to illustrate packaging concepts.
- Work with potential suppliers to develop tool drawings, models, pilot samples and sign off commissioned tooling for any new components.
- Manage and prioritize a packaging development schedule.
- Provide technical support/troubleshooting skills to the operations team as required.
- Prepare or contribute to packaging-related justifications for capital expenditure.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of packaging technology, identifying those trends and developments which can enhance product performance and efficiency.
- Continually review and improve the environmental and ethical impact of packaging and its development.
- Ensure all packaging components are safe and meet all appropriate legislation.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale