Outdoor Salesman – Stationery Job in Qatar at ALIF STORES
The Field Salesman is responsible for offering the best possible customer experience and achieve set goals. The role involves building trust and acting as support for prospects by ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Visits clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services. Prepares weekly and monthly reports, and follows up on payments.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researches and recommends new opportunities and profit and service improvements.
- Customer relationship management including attending tenders related to customers, submitting quotations and follows-up the feedback and responding to customers inquiries and emails in time efficient manner.
- Achieve set sales targets and ensure growth of business for current and potential customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Receives and processes customers’ orders in accordance with department internal procedures and conformity with the set agreements.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: ALIF STORES
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Bookshop & Consumer Media