Organizational Development Specialist Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at SETE Energy Saudia For Industrial Projects Ltd.
Responsible for interviewing, and hiring new employees and set appointments as needed, as well as resolve applicant inquiries related to open positions.
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the HR department goals.
- Interact with candidates, clients, and managers over the phone and in person.
- Help grow the company by finding outstanding candidates or placement.
- Recruit candidates for Temporary and permanent positions.
- Conduct telephone interviews, submit candidates for consideration, and maintain a candidate database.
- Conduct background screens and check references, verify previous employment.
- Assist with onboarding and new hire paperwork – make sure all information is entered properly into a computerized system.
- Write job postings – utilize job boards, and social media to attract top talent.
- Network with local and international agencies and organizations.
- Review resumes and reports to the direct manager on a number of resumes per posting/opening.
- Mentor and coach candidates throughout interviewing process.
- Assist with furthering brand through networking and social media, attend job fairs and events at local universities, job fairs, and organizations.
- Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Electric Power Production & Transmission
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: SETE Energy Saudia For Industrial Projects Ltd.
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Electric Power Production & Transmission