Organizational Development Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Abdullah Al – Othaim Markets Company
Design, implement, and oversee organization development policies to improve company performance. As an organizational development manager, your job duties include examining current policies and practices, identifying issues or weaknesses, and developing solutions to align with business goals. You may also create training programs and instruct managers to implement the new policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6-8 years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas:
– Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture
– Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team and Fund) deadlines.
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyses findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Change management skills.
- Event design and facilitation skills.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Abdullah Al – Othaim Markets Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale