ORAT OPERATIONAL PLANNING & TRIALS LEAD Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons International Limited
ORAT Operational Planning & Trials – Above Wing (Passenger Processing) Lead
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You take ownership for everything you do
Whatever passes through your hands has to meet your own high standards. You know how much you’re capable of, and you take pride in that. We admire your work ethic and the confidence you bring to the job. Our organization realizes that we are only as exceptional as the employees who deliver exceptional work. If you handle every project as though you own it, let’s talk!
- Leads the ORAT Operational Planning & Trials Above Wing Workstream, reports directly to ORAT Lead, the Ops Planning & Trials lead ensures that all MTC stakeholders are prepared for the start of operations in line with the overall ORAT programme from an Operational Planning & Trials perspective.
- Develops the Operational Planning & Trials strategy with each stakeholder to address their above wing requirements for MTC opening.
- Develops, manages and monitors the above wing Operational Planning & Trials plan and tracks operational readiness across all stakeholders.
- Develops Trials objectives, plans, delivers and executes the above wing Trials plan
- Acts as the Single Point of Contact – SPOC and escalation point for all Operational Planning & Trials matters associated with the above wing workstream and overall ORAT programme.
- Engages stakeholders and establishes the ORAT Operational Planning & Trials Above Wing workstream and working groups.
- Defines objectives and agrees Operational Planning & Trials strategies with stakeholders to address passenger processing operations, its related support functions and ensures these are budgeted appropriately.
- Develops the Operational Planning & Trials Above Wing plan in line with the ORAT programme and in close collaboration with stakeholder SPOC’s.
- Identifies dependencies, key status and review milestones in line with the D-360, 180, 90, 60, 30 ORAT countdown to MTC opening.
- Ensures that all stakeholder operational plans and processes have been developed, reviewed and meet the demand and performance objectives of the MTC.
- Manages the development of the overall above wing operational plan for MTC opening in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Develops the above wing trials plan; trials schedule, trial briefs, trial plans and reports in close collaboration with each stakeholder, monitors and tracks trials dependencies.
- Manages and monitors the development of above wing processes (operating procedures) across all stakeholders.
- Manages the operational planning and trials above wing workstream and meetings and tracks operational readiness and trials progress across all stakeholders.
- Manages the resolution of all above wing operational planning and trials related issues, identifies and escalates any threats to the overall ORAT programme.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or related field) and typically 8+ years of related work experience. Professional Engineer registration may be required.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy