Operations Officer Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Professional Recruitment
Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank-related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals, etc. without deviation in the process
- Inform the applicants about the available Value-Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center.
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
- Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in the execution of WB Project
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources
- Adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Travel Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Professional Recruitment
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Travel Agency