Operation Coordinator/QS Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Genavco
Title: Operation Coordinator/QS
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Category: Management, Administrative/Clerical
Position: Operation Coordinator(QS-3C554
• Diligently follows-up with the operations team, official approvals, timelines
• Handling digital operations links and digital information to the client
• Collects information and provides regular updates regarding standard operating procedures, rules and regulations and any other new information that can impact company operations
• Take responsibility for organizing and maintaining a diary for the Head of Operations
• Manage meeting logistics, arranging, preparation for meetings, agenda, documents, minutes, actions and follow-ups as required
• Ensure that all action points are delivered as per the agreed timelines and report this to the Head of Operations
• Handle requests and queries appropriately from clients or Operations Managers
• Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives
• Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
• Overseeing the delivery of projects and ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standard
• Collecting and analyzing the process of operations and other project users to gauge success
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
• Providing administrative support as needed for the operations team
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills and time management skills
• Excellent skills in MS Office
• Great organizational & administration skills
• Must be proficient in a wide range of processing business set-up
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Successful candidate will be positive and optimistic with a can-do attitude; confident, articulate and detail oriented with a large streak of common sense.