Online Trade Manager | M&S | UAE Job in UAE at Al Futtaim Group
The Online Trade Manager supports and assists the Head of Digital across trading and merchandising, product content and online promotional activities across multiple categories for the M&S Ecommerce platforms and 3rd Parties. They also have the responsibility for providing coaching and support for the team of Online Merchandisers and will also be deputising for the Head of Digital.
The position is primarily responsible for trading and merchandising across Foods & Fashion for the M&S Ecommerce platforms and 3rd Parties. It is important to build strong relationship internally and externally to deliver and create a complete M&S Digital experience. Operations include C&H sites across the 7 regions, our Food Apps and our 3rd Party relationships.
The individual will be the key contact and liaison between the Central Operations team and digital operations. The role is responsible for the stakeholder engagement with the UK M&S Team, the M&S department functions and the central retail & digital team. The roles purpose is to drive sales, service standards, ensure the teams development alongside managing the cost to plan.
• Drive Financial Targets across each platform
• Responsible for daily/weekly management of products going live ensuring 100% accuracy of product content and assets.
Trade & Operations
• Lead the Merchandising and Trading of the various platforms, maximising cross & up selling, product positioning and stock availability
• Deliver the weekly, monthly reporting/analysis highlighting opportunities and risks to ensure data driven decisions are made
• Execute the Marketing and Promotional Plan. Emails and Homepage content, building loyalty and tailoring based on locality
• Use the commercial calendar and BU strengths to ensure consistency, economies of scale and performance in each territory
• Support the product team build and deliver the AFG platform
• Drive engagement and awareness of digital channels and business development throughout our territories through training, development and continuous improvements
Analytics & Reporting
• Weekly/monthly competitor/market analysis highlighting opportunities and risks
• Compile and analyse trading reports in order to make executive decisions based on data
• Manage team of merchandisers and assistants executives and 1-2-1
• Build, coach and develop the team across each region ensuring the talent pipeline
• Ensure clear goals and accountabilities are set and communicated to the team
• Drive a “Digital as usual” mindset across the business
• Building strong relationship with internal teams.
• Excellent communicator within internal team to support correct timely execution
• Build and maintain relationships with all 3rd Parties to ensure trade, brand execution and results
Corporate and Brand
• Promote Brand and Corporate Values throughout the Digital team and the ways of working with M&S, stores, operations and depending functions within Al Futtaim
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: UAE
Job Category: Accounting