OMS Control Room Analyst Jobs in Dubai at Danzas
Title: OMS Control Room Analyst
Danzas AEI Emirates L.L.C. is a joint venture betweenAl Tayer Group and DHL Global Forwarding. It’s the market leader in Freight Forwarding and Logistics in Dubai.
The brand name is taken from the original Danzas Company, now rebranded as DHL Global Forwarding, which was established in 1815 by Louis Danzas. In the UAE, Al Tayer Group started the logistics business in 1989, later rebranding as Danzas AEI Emirates. The company has grown from strength to strength to become the leading logistics provider in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
With a workforce of 1,200 DHL Certified Logistics and Freight Forwarding experts, Danzas puts its people front and center of everything, to ensure it attracts, develops and retains the best team, executes the best operations, delivers the best customer experience, and creates the best results for all its customers and partners. It offers leading transportation solutions by Air, Ocean, and Road. Danzas is the market leader in Customs Brokerage and has won awards for smart freezone and clearance services. With warehouse capacity exceeding 240,000 m2, no customer is too large or too small.
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and energeticOMS Control Room Analystto be based in theContract Logistics department. In this role, the successful candidate will facilitate international road transportation for dedicated Danzas business units and standalone cross border movements by coordinating with internal stakeholders in Contract Logistics . On a daily and weekly basis plan and resource the correct skill base to meet operational requirements based on throughput volumes, including ramp-up period, and current productivity rates in line with delivering the operational budget. To support the Warehouse Operations Management Team in their Performance Reviews, 121. Record outputs from the meetings and update follow up actions.
• Responsible for accurately reporting Shift Status information on a 2 hourly basis.
• Ensure the Warehouse Operation is resourced sufficiently to achieve volume throughputs and is inline with the operational budget.
• To lead planning with Operations, Agency and recruitment around specific periods, e.g. Peak, Easter, Christmas, Sporting Events.
• To use the Resource Planning Model to produce quarterly plans and communicate them to the wider team.
• Coordinate activities for leadership in terms of planning Performance Reviews, 121 meetings.
• To co-ordinate the headcount plan with Warehouse management on an on-going basis.
• To monitor and validate the quality of the information received from the Resource Planning Model and challenge accordingly.
• Assist in the development and provision of KPI reports to the Operational Team on a daily and weekly basis.
• Ensure accuracy of resource against volume throughputs.
• Collection of current daily/weekly data to assist with historic trend analysis.
• Monitor Colleague performance on a real time basis and report anomalies accordingly.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
•1 year plus in Supply Chain Environment
•1-3 Years in Resource Planning role
•Sound (A Level) education or equivalent in core subjects – Graduate – Logistics/Mathematics/Analysis
•High level of IT literacy, Advanced skill level essential
•Advance numeric and analytical skills
•Ability to produce statistical data and analyze reports
•Excellent organizational skills
•Ability to …