Office Executive Assistant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Forefront Middle East
Our client, a startup chemicals company in KSA, is looking for an Office Executive Assistant to join their team in Riyadh. The main objective of this job is to be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations.
- Coordinate and work closely with various functions to identify business, and product objectives, share ideas and present results.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondences that are sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Support to the Board of Directors in arranging and handling all logistics for Board meetings and events.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Manage all aspects of office services and assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- High-level accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Suggest business plans and develop business strategies to achieve the business goals.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of company operations.
- Build long-term relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Write and present reports with findings and insights.
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources needed to complete its activities.
- Adhere to all relevant laws and internal policies.
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Forefront Middle East
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency