Nursery Manager Jobs in Al-Ayn at British Nursery
Title: Nursery Manager
Company: British Nursery
We are looking for Female Nursery Manager for our nursery.
As an Early Childhood Centre Manager, you will be responsible to:
· Lead and manage the overall day-to-day academic and operational functions of the Nursery /Early Learning Centre including delivering the vision of the group; maximising the number of children on roll in the various programmes; recruitment, retention and development of staff; overseeing day-to-day financial systems.
· Develop and deliver a balanced EYFS Curriculum,
· Ensure that the premises is maintained at the highest quality standards, and Comprehensive knowledge of childcare requirements and regulations and previous success in managing a Nursery /Early Childhood Centre.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, an outstanding work ethic
· Roles and responsibilities include:
Teamwork and collaboration
To be a good communicator at all levels.
Be committed to developing positive relationships with all members of the school community.
Working alongside fellow teachers to plan engaging lessons that meet requirements of the curriculum.
Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly.
Working with parents to ensure the happiness and best academic outcomes for all children.
Clear understanding of the Curriculum.
Organising the classroom provision and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive and engaging learning environment.
Planning, preparing and presenting sessions that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative teaching.
Observing and assessing children in line with school assessments.
Being reflective of the classroom provision, sessions taught, progress made, and adjusting environment, planning and curriculum to reflect this.
The successful candidate will have
· A bachelor’s degree or postgraduate qualification in Early Childhood Education or professional certification in leading Nurseries/ Early Childhood Centre (for example Level 5 vocational qualification) previous experience in an Early Childhood setting will be an added advantage. Candidates who have demonstrable classroom experience, leadership skills and native English fluency, are encouraged to submit their CV to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Al-Ayn: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Expected Start Date: 22/08/2022