Network Planning and Monitoring Manager Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel
Responsible for the preparation and follow-up of:
- Network Performance and Structure KPIs Monitoring and Reporting
- Project Feasibility Study Stages
- Digitization and integration to SAP system
- Analyse and comment Network Studies, Business Needs and ensure coordination between different stakeholders to ensure correct and efficient information flow in timely manner.
- Responsible in monitoring and reporting to the related stakeholders Network Performance and Structure KPIs
- Check the “Network Efficiency”, creates a “Reporting Tool” and organizes “Management Information Sessions”.
- Follow up and report efficiency improvement action plans.
- Perform systems analysis through data analysis, visualization, modelling and simulation
- Participate in various requirements sessions with stakeholders and convert business / functional requirements into technical solutions, along with supporting materials such as use cases, designs, flowcharts, models, specifications, and reports.
- Analyse data and develop dashboards with visual business intelligence tools.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Leverage Techniques and Templates to Improve Communication.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the dialogue with Senior Management and related stakeholders / providers regarding “Network Efficiency Monitoring and Reporting”.
- Support the coordination of audits and use “Business Records Database and Universe” and is responsible in “Network KPI Monitoring”.
- Ensure adherence to agreed NMD Business Procedures throughout efficient network planning process.
- Supports maintaining current and comprehensive MIS database of network including capacities, sizes and images and publish data on national network to standardize details.
- Create dashboards tailored for monitoring to support various organizations in achieving situational awareness.
- Work with various databases and data sources. Extract and transform data to prepare it for dashboard reporting and analysis.
- Time delivery for monitoring and reporting.
- Accuracy of data and results based on inputs data & resources
- Data Processing & analytics.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge in SAP BO, BI Tools, RDBMS & Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration or Engineering
- SAP BO / DBMS (SQL Server)
- 5 years of experience in Business Analyst. (Preferred: Automotive SME)
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills MS Office, Business Intelligence Tools & Forms developer, RDBMS.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration or Engineering
Company: Abdul Latif Jameel
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor