Network Operations Center Engineer Jobs in Dubai at TASC Outsourcing
Title: Network Operations Center Engineer
Company: TASC Outsourcing
Our client is one of the leading Real Estate companies in GCC market. They are currently hiring candidates experienced in NOC for their Dubai branch.
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
· To provide 1st line of technical support, by monitoring the IT Infrastructure environment via our monitoring tools.
· The IT Infrastructure includes Network devices, Physical and virtual servers, storage, WAN circuits.
· To proactively respond to incidents based on Alerts and Event Correlation.
· Alert acknowledgement and SOP based troubleshooting.
· Resolve a high percentage of incidents at first point using SOP based troubleshooting.
· Raise incidents/tickets to escalate problems to second level support areas as appropriate.
· Coordinate with Vendors and Service providers in case of outages.
· Work closely with help desk peers in verifying issues and outages.
· Inventory Management for All Infrastructure Devices including Servers, Switches/ Routers/ etc. for sites, HQ and DC
· Follow defined staffing schedule.
· Ensure all the KPI’s are met through following standard processes and procedures.