Network Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Transguard Group
Title: Network Administrator
Company: Transguard Group
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Remote/Work from Home
JobDescription In this role yourresponsibilities will include the following
• Installing, supporting and monitoring LANs andWANs (including infrastructure vendor management) for Transguard
HQ, remote offices, and staff accommodations.
• Responsible for the operation, maintenance andcontrol of the telephone system.
• Managing data centres and all types of communications including
M2M, leased line, ADSL, MPLS.
• Implementing network security and monitoring network capacity andreporting on a monthly basis.
• Managing the mobile device management (MDM).
• Managing and maintaining the Aruba Clear pass(NAC), F5 appliance (reverse proxy SSL VPN) and web proxy(filtering).
• Conducting failovertesting.
• Maintaining the networkinventory.
• Securing and maintainingthe corporate wireless infrastructure.
• Implementing and administering of QOSservice.
• Installing and maintainingnetwork hardware and software accordingly with vendor bestpractices.
• Analysing and isolatingnetwork issues.
• Monitoring networksto ensure security and availability to users.
• Evaluating network performance and makingadjustments as necessary.
• Maintainingintegrity and security of the network.
• Designing and deploying new networks.
• Assigning configuration of authentication andauthorisation of directory services.
• Responsible for perimeter firewalls, cryptography systems, and allnetwork host security activities.
• Maintaining comprehensive documentation describing networktopology
• Working with management todetermine network resource requirements and budget
• Managing ICT procurement process from beginningto end (PQR/PR/PO); handing over GRN, delivery notes and invoice toFinance. Desired Candidate
Profile The ideal candidate willpossess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in IT infrastructure, platforms anddevices
• Knowledge in informationsecurity and network/application protection
• Expertise in troubleshooting, problem solvingand root cause analysis
• Excellentknowledge in telecommunications infrastructure, platforms anddevices, technical documentation and drawings.
• Advanced Microsoft Office applicationskills