NetSuite AMO Account Manager – MEA region Jobs in Dubai – UAE at NetSuite Inc.
Title: NetSuite AMO Account Manager – MEA region
Company: NetSuite Inc.
Location: Dubai – UAE
· Performs outbound and inbound communication to NetSuite Customers to sell additional services and solutions
· Assists customer contacts with challenges and problems converting them into sales opportunities when possible
· Maintains a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite’s services and of NetSuite’s internal operational processes
· Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objectives while working through each opportunity with manager
· Works to improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
· Manages complex, challenging and/or largest customers of any AMs on the same team
· Serves as the first line in the escalation path for customer satisfaction issues
· Has complete knowledge of Cloud Concept and subscription based solutions
· May mentor and coach lower level/new Account Managers while also attending to their personal job goals and responsibilities
· Liaises with Professional Services, SC and Support organizations to resolve issues for customers. Escalates potential issues to manager when needed
· Manage a portfolio of existing customers and secure Renewal on Time.
· Build references from the existing customers
· Manage existing Customer’s implementation with Alliance Partners
· 5+ years’ experience in software sales preferably in a BPO or software Industry
· Strong applications background and understanding of software systems
· Strong background in selling software applications to SMB Market with knowledge of competing vendors
· Excellent understanding of business applications such as ERP. CRM and Ecommerce
· Has well superior communication skills to execute complex sales transactions and to provide information and to clarity to any sales deals; or problem resolution situation.
· Conducts interactions with internal/external clients, peers, and management in a polished and highly professional manner
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Displays above average customer orientation skills
· Above average analytical and problem solving abilities
· Strong presentation skills
· Best among peers negotiation skills
· Advanced knowledge of Sales methodology
· Finance knowledge is a Plus
· Industry best practices
· BA/BS degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for selling Oracle’s enterprise application software and related services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts in a defined territory. The selling activities and relationship nurturing is conducted over the telephone.
Primary job duty is telephone sales of business applications software/solutions and related services to and maintain relationship with existing accounts. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, planning and post closure customer support. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
2-5 years sales experience. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Team player. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Bachelor*s degree or equivale…