Neonatology (NICU) Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Sofomation FZ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care in all aspects of Neonatology (NICU) according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides on-call service and ensures availability and response time within the prescribed timeframe in accordance with hospital policy.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities related to Intensive Care, as assigned.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the medical care of the patient under his/her care, directly manages and oversees the care of that patient, and is ultimately responsible for the quality of care for the patient.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with Neonatology (NICU)
- Minimum of three years of experience as Neonatology (NICU)
- Board Certified in Neonatology (NICU)
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 15
Company: Sofomation FZ
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency