Multimedia Designer/Animation & Motion Graphics Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Zayed University
Title: Multimedia Designer/Animation & Motion Graphics
Company: Zayed University
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Design/Web/Multimedia, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Multimedia Designer (Animation & Motion Graphics)
Job Description and Requirements
• In line withrequirements,formatappropriatevideo and audio content to meet theexpectationsofapplicablepurpose.Upload multimedia content onplatforms,as andwhenrequired orin line with the uploading schedule.
• Develop a library of digitalcontentandmaintaina database of relevant materials in order tomeettherequirements of anyspecific project.
• Explore different modesofmultimediaconversionapplications, provide support bysuggestingappropriatesolution in agiven situation.
• Share multimedia-related modesandknowledgewithteam to enhance knowledge sharing within team.
• Plan and manage video and photoshootsonyearlybasis.
• Provide support to collegesanddepartmentswithadvertising, marketing, recruiting, retention, andeventsusingInternettechnology and multimedia platforms.
• Utilize Flash and HTML5 basedgraphicstoalignlook and feel of the website with othermarketingcommunicationchannels(print, direct mail, etc.)
• Produce a range ofgraphicdesignfunctionsincluding designing, info-graphics,layoutwork,digitalartwork,printing and scanning.
• Designandproduceappropriateillustrations,figures and diagrams for theZUcommunityandacademics.
• Lead digital media projectsandtheuniversitywebsite by designing interactive banners and digital art themes.
• Produce motion graphicsandengaginganimationsand info graphics for digital publications.
• Design, create, and post video screen announcements.
• Design and create ZU micro sites as and when needed.
• Ability to multi-taskandcompleteseveralprojects concurrently- exceptional organizationalandteam workskillswhile working under pressure.
• Creative thinker with theabilitytoeffectivelytake initiative with confidence.
• Proves to be fast, accurate, and flexible.
• Demonstrates ability toworksuccessfullywithinteams and individually.
• Ability to interact effectivelywithinalllevelsof the university.
• Ability to work crossfunctionallywithdifferentdepartments within the university and be a team player.
• Ability to communicate easilyinperson,onthephone and over e-mail.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree inVisualCommunication,FineArts,Photography from an accredited Institutionwith aminimum of 4years ofexperience in Multimedia, or anequivalentcombination ofeducation,skill or experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative SuiteCC,Withfocuson Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Flash and Premiere.
• Fluent in English- bothOralandWritten.Fluencyin Arabic is desired.
• To present a portfolio and show real of work created.
• Energetic, clear anddisciplinedthinkerwithstrong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates proficiency intechnicalandjobknowledge aspects of the position to achieve high levelof performance.
• Experience working in an academic environment.