Mobile Application Developer Job at RAK Properties
To develop and maintain hybrid mobile applications according to RAKP requirements to attain exceptional customer experiences using latest Mobile technologies. Deliver across the entire application life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to application stores and support.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
• Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases applications to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimizing performance for the applications.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Certification in Mobile Applications development is preferred.
• 3+ years of developing mobile web applications/Hybrid applications across devices.
• Must have developed hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework, Flutter, Cordova, PhoneGap, Angular Js.
• Working knowledge in Ionic 2 or 3 is required.
• Strong understanding of iOS, Android operating platforms.
• Strong experience in AngularJS Framework.
• Experience with mobile IDEs and Hybrid applications development.
• Strong knowledge in RESTful webservices/APIs.
• Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate and evangelize those concepts to a broad-based team.
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
• Communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required.
Skills Sets Required:
• Strong knowledge in Developing hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework.
• HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, React Native etc.
• PhoneGap, Angular JS, Cordova plugins, Flutter.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
Company: RAK Properties
Company Location: India
About RAK Properties
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.