Millers – (Flour and Animal Feed Businesses) Job in Sharjah, UAE at IFFCO
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Work effectively in a food processing environment and adhere to food safety and quality system requirements. This includes our HACCP and GMP policies and procedures.
- Ensure all machines and equipment is kept in a safe working condition, taking appropriate precautions to prevent risk to employees and to the product.
- Assist and guide in the preventative maintenance and make sure the work orders effectively and efficiently within our maintenance program.
- Prepare grain for milling as assigned by shift miller/ Head miller
- Operate the flour milling system to produce various types of grain flours.
- Monitoring products to meet quality and processing standards
- Maintaining the quality & safety standards without deviation.
- Maintaining GMP & Hygiene In Work Area
- B.Tech Food technology/B.Sc. Food technology/B.Sc.
- Diploma in Milling Technology
Work Experience required
- Minimum 1 – 2 Years’ experience in Flour Milling Industry, preferably with Buhler machines.
- Sound knowledge in milling.
- Roll adjustment in Soft and hard wheat milling
- Wheat cleaning machine adjustment
- Basic knowledge in Durum Milling.
Key Performance Indicators
- Milling Extraction (Individual Mill)
- OEE of individual Mill
- Quality Adherence
- Job Location
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
B.Tech Food technology or B.Sc Food technology or Diploma in Milling Technology
Company Location: Sharjah, UAE
Job Category: FMCG