Microsoft Identity Management Senior Specialist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Responsibilities Will Include
- Proactive Monitoring of all the alerts from the Monitoring tools
- Scheduled maintenance activity (like shutdown/start-up of application etc..)
- Monitor batch jobs and restart activity if required
- Manage assigned incident tickets to resolution while maintaining high customer service quality.
- Complete service requests for application/site changes associated with the IDM application.
- Assist clients and support analysts on incident tickets for identity management synchronization.
- Communicate incident/problem descriptions, resolutions, and workarounds to technical system administrators, engineers, and developers.
- Become a subject matter expert for the IDM application.
- Supporting the Global Level Teams Function as part of a complete service team providing the solutions and product improvements most effective to meet our customer’s needs.
- Work and deliver results under defined SLA’s and deadlines.
- Partner with CATE developers and engineers for collaboration tools, to determine the resolution of incident tickets.
- Contribute to documentation, known-error databases, and knowledge-base article creation as required.
- Monitor patch deployment/package release and do it manually if required
- User Admin Tasks – Creation / Deletion / Change / Move IDs
- Perform releases after the change is raised and approved by the Specialists
- Resolve all incidents with the support of Offsite / Offshore Specialists
- Trend Analysis
- Event logs monitoring
- Patch Management
- Problem Identification, Root Cause Analysis, Recommend Changes
- Proactive recommendations based on best practices and policy
- Bring in Best Practices from the Industry and technology to CUSTOMER
- Conduct Audits on need and recommend structural changes
- Provide insight to the as-is situation at CUSTOMER and the migration plans, if applicable
- Biztalk server administration, maintain environment uptime by monitoring BizTalk Server exceptions and resolving BizTalk Server specific issues. In addition to service monitoring and control(trace and troubleshooting).
- Manage Biztalk server patching and updates.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing