Medical Receptionist – Arabic Speaking – Female Job at Richmond Recruitment
Arabic Speaking, Female from the GCC
The Medical Receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, greeting and checking in all patients for office appointments, including paperwork for patients to fill out, scanning insurance cards, entering all demographic information into the electronic health record, entering referrals for office visits, scanning for staff as needed, and working closely with physicians and staff.
* Greets and directs all patients within the practice
* Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
* Obtaining necessary patient information to meet current Federal guidelines and
* Meaningful Use guidelines for electronic medical records.
* Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations, recent labs delivered by patient, etc.
* Obtaining patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
* Schedules any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
* Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
* Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
* Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies.
* Maintaining cleanliness of waiting room.
* Assists other Medical Receptionists and Medical Secretaries as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
6,000 to 8,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Richmond Recruitment
Company Location: Al Ain, UAE