Medical Oncologist Specialist /Consultant Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Search Plus HR
Title: Medical Oncologist Specialist /Consultant
Company: Search Plus HR
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
Position: Medical Oncologist Specialist / Consultant
The successful candidate will be board certified in General Surgery and Surgical Oncology and have 3-10 years of progressive academic leadership experience. They will be expected to participate in developing consistent protocols and providing clinical leadership across our multi-hospital system. Additionally, they will be at an integral part of the growth and success of our new comprehensive system wide Cancer Program.
Participation in teaching activities with medical students, residents, fellows and other medical staff members as well as scholarly contributions and collaborative research are expected.
• Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
• Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
• Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
• Treating patients with radiation therapy and assisting patients with pain management.
• Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
• Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Must have an active license in the current country of practice.
• 3+ years of experience required
• Experience preferred
AED 45000 – AEd 65000 + benefits (tax free)