Medical Delegate Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Nestle AG
Title: Medical Delegate
Company: Nestle AG
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Teaching
Position Summary The Medical Delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical / paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by Nestlé Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes resulting in advocacy for our branded and unbranded solutions A day in the life of…
– Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants – Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/ paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics – Participate in the organization and running of on Product Knowledge, Nutrition or related topics medical / paramedical scientific meetings including their sponsorship meeting, guest lecturer invitation.
– Ensure optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering through relevant tools. Maintain Health Care Professionals contacts database and submit reports on time.
– Ensure education and presence of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in hospitals within territory.
– Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Health Care Professionals and relevant medical decision makers.
– Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
– Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that they will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity What will make you successful – Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or other Health and Life Sciences – Bilingual (English & Arabic) – Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationship with HCPs – Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills – 2-3years experience in a similar role with a Multinational company