Mechanical Supervisor – Offshore Jobs in Dubai – UAE at NES Fircroft
Title: Mechanical Supervisor – Offshore
Company: NES Fircroft
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Oil & Gas Industry
We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor – offshore for UAE to work with a Leading Oil and Gas Operating Company Successful Offshore Mechanical Supervisor must be having
• HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• Modern Apprenticeship in the mechanical trade (equivalent to UK, City and Guilds/ NVQ).
• 8-10 years’ varied Mechanical installation, maintenance and repair experience of Gas Turbine, Compressor, Pumps and general mechanical equipment associated with oil & gas production.
• Experience should include supervisory experience and experience in the use of computer maintenance and materials systems (CMMS)
• Should be computer literate, having knowledge of Microsoft applications and Oracle/SAP experience is preferred. Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to rony.zachariah Mail us with below details Present Location –
Availability for new work –
Salary Expectation – If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offercontractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.