Mechanical Inspector Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
1) Reads and interprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals, and blueprints, to determine inspection and test procedures.
2) Analyzes and interprets sample data.
3) Installs and positions new or replacement parts, components, and instruments.
4) Estimates and records operational data.
5) Completes necessary procedures to satisfy licensing requirements, and indicates concurrence with acceptance or rejection decisions.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy