Mechanical Foreman Job in Qatar at Power International Holding
Job SummaryDirects, supervises and participates in carrying out the activities of the mechanical maintenance fabrication, welding and repairs of plants equipments and installations in utilities sections.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Principal Accountabilities – Perform cost analysis and implemenent saving initiatives.
- Develop technical knowledge to make critical economic decisions.
- Provide performance based feedback of employees.
- Inspect completed work for the purpose of ensuring quality of work
- Work with the contractor and client in making sure all elements of the project progress accordingly
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of the product
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Power International Holding
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Construction & Building; Mechanical Engineering