Mechanical Engineer Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
• Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confers with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Researches, designs, evaluates, installs, operates, and maintains mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Investigates equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Provides feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
• Oversees installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Practical and technical skills
• Ability in math, science and IT
• Good communication skills
• An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
• The ability to work methodically and precisely
• The ability to manage a varied workload in an efficient manner
• Good problem-solving skills
• Team working skills
• Have experience in the chemical or petrochemical plant
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Manufacturing