MEA Security Services Sales Leader Job at IBM Middle East
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Security Services Sales Leader you will be responsible for achieving the Security Services Sales Targets in terms of Signing & Revenue across Middle East & Africa (MEA).
In your role, you will be leading a team of Security Services Sales Professionals across MEA who are responsible to identify, develop, & progress the opportunities till closure. A major part of the responsibility is to execute development plans for your teams and to keep the team motivated to over-achieve the assigned targets.
In this role, collaboration with the different stakeholders is a main ingredient to success, accordingly you will be required to interlock and align with the Security Leaders across the countries, the extended Security Services teams and different business units in IBM to develop successful “Go to Market” plans.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Develop & execute long-term plans & strategies to grow the Security Services across the different countries in Middle East Africa, and across the different Security Services Offerings.
* Develop & execute short-term plans to achieve Quarterly & Half objectives including territories assignments, and targets deployments.
* Align with the extended Security Services teams & the Leaders in the countries to develop different “Route to Markets” per country / per offering.
* Leverage IBM as a global company by collaborating with different business unit as additional routes to Markets.
* Develop and cultivate client relationships, and ensure a plan for the successful implementation of Security Services Projects.
* Develop & execute “Account Plans” for key clients across MEA.
* Ensure the appropriate skill mix and job role expertise is maintained across the teams.
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Strong Sales Management Skills
* Strong Security Services Background
* Security Industry Knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Key Job Details
* Country: AE
* State: DUBAI
* City: DUBAI
* Category: Sales
* Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
* Position Type: Professional
* Employment Type: Full-Time
* Contract Type: Regular
* Company: (0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
* Req ID: 300671BR
* Travel Required: Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
* Location: DUBAI, DUBAI AE
Company: IBM Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About IBM Middle East
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.