Material & Logistics Supervisor Jobs in UAE at Petrofac
Title: Material & Logistics Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Category: Oil & Gas Industry, Supply Chain/Logistics
Material & Logistics supervisor
Abu Dhabi, UAE
1.Scope of Responsibilities
The Materials and Logistics Supervisor (MLS) shall be responsible for equipment/material supply and availability, Material Transportation, Cargo handling, inventory control and HSE and Security at the Company warehouse/supply base.
He/she will report directly to the Drilling Superintendent during planning and operations and communicate regularly with the Drilling Supervisor and Drilling/Completion Engineers on matters of equipment delivery timing and manifest coordination. He will oversee all warehouse staff and ensure the appropriate documentation is prepared where equipment/material transfers are concerned
· Equipment/Materials receipt & storage at Warehouse / Supply Base
· Equipment/Materials movements between Warehouse / Supply Base & Drilling Rig
· Bulk preparation & transfers to Supply bulk trucks, mobile Silos if applicable
· Personnel Movements support to/From Rig / Warehouse / Supply Base.
· Liaise with service companies/contractors Representative & Rig for Inventory Tracking.
· Coordinate with service companies for Equipment/Materials rig movement planning based on look-ahead.
· Liaise with Drilling/Completion Engineer/Drilling Supervisor for logistics movement plans based on rig material requirements and back loads.
· Prepare daily Inventory and material movements/consumption report and send out every evening to authorized recipients
· Attend Morning calls with 24 hours report and plans forward.
· Prepare monthly material consumption report & Inventory Report in appropriate format for Company and their authorized mailing list
3.Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Candidate must have knowledge of the rules and regulations of Oil and Gas well drilling and completion and equipment movement.
· He / She should have knowledge of relevant HSE standards. Person should have undergone basic First Aid and Firefighting Training.
· Position shall be UAE / Company Warehouse based. He / She should be medically fit.
4.Minimum Job Requirement
· He / She should be a Graduate, preferably with an additional qualification of diploma in logistics/materials management and should have minimum
· 10 years of working experience in the same position in the E&P industry (land drilling operations)
· Preference would be given to candidates with UAE / Middle East Experience.