Marketing Specialist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Alasala Education and Training Co
The responsibility of this position is to contribute to achieving the strategic objectives of the department and to follow up on the development of its plans and review them with the director of the department regarding his work. It also has a role in submitting proposals to the Director of the Department on how to implement the plans and providing him with opinions and suggestions regarding the activities of the community communication in order to build thoughtful and successful action plans to achieve the required goals.
Tasks and duties
- Conducting marketing research to build a complete and sufficient knowledge of the target audience’s trends and appropriate solutions to prepare successful marketing campaigns.
- Offering ideas to creatively develop marketing campaigns.
- Being aware of the latest marketing techniques and improving marketing plans.
- Implementing plans and programs for corporate communication development.
- Executing the approved digital and traditional marketing plan and submitting suggestions during implementation in case there is an improvement to any of the methods used in the campaign within the limits of the nature of his work.
- Suggesting improvements, remedial, or preventive measures that improve work performance.
- Participating in various marketing activities by providing suggestions on developing content for the marketing file.
- Planning for marketing in important events and occasions according to a timetable approved by the Director of Corporate Communications.
- Organizing and attending marketing events and occasions to raise awareness of the marketing campaigns target audience and providing feedback to the Director of the Department as well as documenting it in the digital platforms for the organization.
- Participating in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, traffic of visits and events) and more to help improve future marketing strategies.
- Collaborating and providing support to the Director of Corporate Communications in overseeing the Department’s operations.
- Implementing corporate communications programs inside and outside Alasala and consolidating the identity of Alasala in society and on digital platforms
- Preparing reports regularly on marketing activities and submitting them to the Director of Corporate Communication.
- All works assigned to him through the Corporate Communications Manager.
- Contribute to achieving department goals.
- Contribute to ensuring the efficiency of the operational capabilities of all activities carried out by the department.
- Contribute to the efficient organization of management operations, and the implementation of operations with the lowest percentage of errors in relation to the nature of his work.
- Submit operations progress reports to the Corporate Communications Manager on time.
- Apply the policies and procedures of the corporate communication department by following up with the director of the department.
Optimum skills and abilities required:
- Communication skills
- Time management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Presentation skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Alasala Education and Training Co
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Higher Education