Marketing & Sales Executive- female Jobs in Dubai at Asian Air travel and Tourism Agency
Title: Marketing & Sales Executive- female
Company: Asian Air travel and Tourism Agency
· Ensure that the designated client account is managed effectively by providing both the client and the Company with a clear communication, reporting and escalation channel for the travel services provided by Travel Agency
· Drive the retention of client accounts and delivery of revenue and margin growth over the contract period by initiating and developing additional service opportunities.
· Discuss requirements with the clients, identify and qualify their needs and propose a solution that meets their requirements effectively wrt product-mix and financial parameters.
· Liaise with the Operations team (travel/leisure/MICE) to ensure client’s requirements are managed and met efficiently to ensure that all KPI’s agreed are achieved.
· Develop annual plans and associated budgets that accommodate client’s growth projections, monitor performance against these, initiate corrective action where necessary to ensure smooth & efficient running of operations.
· Ensure any annual rate reviews are calculated, negotiated and completed with the client on or before the contract deadline dates.
· Ensure that the monthly/period invoicing values and process are both accurate and timely and in compliance to the company policies and procedures and as an when required interface with accounts to ensure timely billing and resolve billing disputes.
· Prepare management reports, follow-up reviews, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Review meetings as appropriate and as agreed with the client.
· Co-ordinate, conduct contract and price negotiations with various service providers, and guarantees that all details, communications and documents are in order to facilitate successful execution of the event to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
· Prepare detailed costing sheet, which is customized to the preferences of the client and will cater to all requirements of the client in the most cost effective manner.
· Continuously study global market trends and create awareness/ advise clients on Industry best practices/ trends and develop a symbiotic relationship which guarantees ‘value for money’ for both the stakeholders.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
SALES: 3 years (Preferred)
marketing executive: 2 years (Preferred)
travel agency: 2 years (Preferred)
Outdoor Sales: 2 years (Preferred)