Marketing Operations Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
- Drive marketing department to achieve targeted revenue for each business line.
- Manage multiple projects, including ownership of project brief, the scope of work, resource allocation, facilitating approvals, and managing expectations and timelines for marketing activities, technology, and web-related projects
- Manage the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further marketing best practices and deliver operational efficiencies in campaign and lead management
- Manage the design, customization, updates, and implementation for existing and new platforms/solutions that will support the marketing team
- Monitor and continually improve data quality within the marketing database
- Work alongside CX team to support and enable campaigns and lifecycle automation across SMS, email, in-app, push, and web push messaging
- Oversee the creation and implementation of new initiatives based on business needs.
- Compile and present reports during weekly management meetings.
- Recruit new employees to the marketing team.
- Train and support marketing staff.
- Maintain adaptability and implement changes quickly and efficiently.
- Oversee the development and implementation of social media initiatives.
- Supervise operational oversight for particular touchpoints of system integration and continuing marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain prime marketing operations relations with particular set of business partners.
- Manage solutions implementation responding to identified partners’ needs.
- Assist routine implementation of marketing activities plus campaigns throughout multiple channels and institutions via organization marketing management system.
- Establish and identify communicate timelines, priorities, and deliverables to ensure goals are met to stakeholders.
- Forecast and identify areas enhancing client-centric value plus improve marketing-return-on-investment for entire business.
- Coordinate with marketing operations team to report and analyze initiatives.
- Develop and conduct training to assure all pretentious staff maintain working knowledge of marketing systems and recommend best practices.
- Identify and respond to user assistance, system performance and operational issues.
- Translate and execute current processes or develop plus launch processes of new business.
- Ensure system arrangement with existing databases along with business analytics.
- Perform directly with all external vendors to assure steady business operations.
- Lead and direct audits of periodic marketing performance and plan revision strategies as appropriate.
- Supervise and assist operational requirements of team of Event Coordinators and Regional Field Marketing Specialists.
- Manage relationships with the individual business owners, including the timely flow of information within the marketing team, the company, and vendors, and to/from the business owner by controlling and achieving agreed service level between all parties.
- Build relationships and integrate processes with other team members, internal requesters, and external vendors to meet changing marketing and business priorities
- Develop, action plan and manage the project timeline to meet the forecasted delivery deadline
- Validate process and system requirements for a project to meet the needs of the business process it is designed to support
- Maintain departmental process documentation
- Conduct post-project analyses with the project requestor and vendors.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Min: 30
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing