Marketing Manager (Healthcare) Jobs in Doha at People Dynamics
Title: Marketing Manager (Healthcare)
Company: People Dynamics
· Develops comprehensive marketing strategies, plans and programs with regional leadership team. Plans will be based on clear objectives, strategies and tactics.
· Develops specific project or program briefs to guide internal alignment and inform the Brand team regarding creative needs.
· Develops regular dashboards with key performance indicators for regional marketing efforts and campaigns.
· Evaluates regional market dynamics and work to maintain crisp competitive differentiation, while supporting the master brand.
· Partners with the brand management team and other key partners to meet client needs and execute campaigns to build local/regional volume, market share and program reputation/awareness.
· Oversees development of specific content and collateral to support marketing programs.
· Works together with other Marketing Managers to identify best practices and campaign learnings.
· Manages plans and campaigns to budget.
· Five to ten years’ experience in an integrated marketing environment developing and implementing actionable marketing plans within the GCC region
· Strong project management skills, including ability to scope and assess requirements in any given situation
· Seasoned client/stakeholder management skills, ensuring alignment amongst key decision makers before proceeding with a plan or campaign
· Financial and budgeting skills to ensure projects are delivered within budget constraints and expenses are tracked accurately
· Outstanding team building and interpersonal skills, in complex team-oriented environments
· Management experience with direct reports,
· High energy professional with can do attitude and a team spirit, combined with a great attention to detail and strong professionalism
· Experience in healthcare marketing.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff and other customers.
Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues.
Very high level of ability to effectively handle challenging situations and balance multiple priorities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to analyze data for decision making purposes.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook and database entry
Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, delays or unexpected events.
Demonstrates attention to detail and monitors own work for accuracy
Fluent English speaker. Preference: Native Arabic speaker
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Master’s degree/MBA desired
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR25,000.00 – QAR28,000.00 per month
Healthcare Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Excellent English (Required)
Native Arabic Preferred (Preferred)