Marketing Manager Job at Ignite Search & Selection
– Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
– Identifying new customers.
– Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
– Creating promotions with advertising managers.
– Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on–investment and profit-loss projections.
– Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
– Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
– Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
– Building brand awareness and positioning.
– Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
– Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
– Communicating the marketing plan.
– Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
– Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
– Evaluating competitors.
– Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
16,000 to 19,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Ignite Search & Selection
Company Location: Dubai, UAE