Marketing Coordinator Job in Doha, Qatar at SNOONU
- Responsible for all of the off-line activity.
- He / She will also be an off-line events manager.
- Responsible for Marketing & Partnerships relations(B2B).
- Collaborating with different departments in the organization.
- Marketing coordinators oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- promotional activities.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- writing and proofreading creative copy.
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- organizing events and product exhibitions.
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Advertising; Internet & E-commerce; Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Min: 20 Max: 32
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Advertising; Internet & E-commerce; Hospitality & Accomodation