Marketing Coordinator Job in Beirut, Lebanon at Brokers XP
Job Objective:We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically with strong problem-solving and technical aptitude.
Marketing Coordinator duties include creating, delivering marketing ideas and activities across online, and offline channels. Demonstrated time and project management abilities are critical skills for this role.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities can vary greatly depending on the company. Our ideal candidate should be naturally curious to test, measure, and learn in order to get the best results possible.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing activities.
- Develop and coordinate campaigns for television, radio, online, social media, mail or other platforms.
- Oversee planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Handle the implementation and production of all marketing materials from printing to installation.
- Develop a marketing plan including, KPIs, budget projections and tactics to deliver the business targets.
- Serve as liaison with the advertising agencies and media outlets.
- Manage web portals (Property Finder, OLX, Etc.), company website, and blogs.
- Optimize the website content with the web developers.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Develop social media calendars and plan with engaging content.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy, including organic and paid advertising.
- Execute, monitor and optimize paid search campaigns throughout Google & social media (Google display ads, digital advertising…)
- Manage and maintain keyword lists and optimize SEO and SEM for the company.
- Track market digital trends and research new marketing techniques and tools.
- Suggest creative growth strategies.
- Conduct competitive research to benchmark, monitor and improve performance.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns assess the results and recommend changes.
- Develop monthly reports based on business requirements and send them to the respective manager.
- Escalate issues, keep informed, advice and receive instructions.
- Complete other duties as assigned to support the operation of the Marketing department.
The dynamic business environment of the company might bring changes in job nature induced by new technology, new business lines, new regulations… The Company might require the jobholder to carry out additional tasks that he/she will be trained and coached on…
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or relevant field of study.
- Certifications and work history involving Google AdWords, Google Analytics and CMS system is a plus.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 36
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or relevant field of study.
Company: Brokers XP
Company Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Job Category: Real Estate